Place to be for beer lovers
Bütgenbach is an excellent place to be for beer lovers. Numerous (micro) breweries are located nearby. When visiting the breweries you can buy or taste local beers, you can sign up for a guided tour. Some breweries organise events and concerts. Check the websites of the different breweries for the precise offer.
- Belgium Peak Beer : Rue de Botrange 123, 4950 Waimes +32 80 21 48 76 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Brasserie de Bellevaux: Rue de la Foncenale 1 4960 Malmedy +32 80 88 15 40 email@example.com
- Brauerei Eifel Domaine Berterath: Berterath 39, 4760 Büllingen +32 474 26 94 23 firstname.lastname@example.org
- BrewTous': +32 473 23 24 28 email@example.com
Discover Belgian Beer in Bütgenbach
No need to leave Bütgenbach to taste belgian beers!
- Go to The Pub24 and you'll discover all the trappist beers at 1 spot together with 8 draft beers and 45 bottled beers...
- In November takes place the annual local beer fair at Elsenborn: ProB!ERt. It's an organisation of Probierer.
You're looking for some accommodation? Check out all our accommodations in Bütgenbach.