The village of Bütgenbach (1552 habitants) is situated in the valley of the river the Warche. The main touristic summer attraction is without any doubt the lake of Bütgenbach with its fantastic beach (Venntastic Beach) (150 m long) and the numerous activities.
The market place, the green and sparkling center of Bütgenbach invites to have a cup of coffee at one of the many terraces.
The F1 Circuit from Spa-Francorchamps is at 25 km. The High Fens, the largest nature reserve of Belgium is at 15 km.
The numerous accommodations and the excellent restaurants make from Bütgenbach the perfect place for your stay in the Ardennes. There are 2 playgrounds: 1 at the market place (Marktplatz) and 1 at the VENNtastic Beach).
- Educational walk path - Mausheck | 1 km
- Geocaching in Bütgenbach & Berg | 7,4 km
- Zum Warchetal | 8 km
- Zum Giesberg | 10 km
- Zur Bütgenbacher Heck | 15 km
- Auf den Höhen um Bütgenbach | 18 km
- Fitness walk path | 2,5 km (Worriken)
- Fitness walk path | 4,5 km (Worriken)
- Around the lake of Bütgenbach | 11 km (Worriken)
- Energie-Route | 15 km
- Warche-Route | 23 km
- O-Velo 6 - Between the rivers the Amel and the Warchenne | 32 km
- O-Velo 5 - Around the lake of Bütgenbach | 33 km
- Vennbahn Plus 11 | 37 km
- Radrundfahrt bis zum Hohen Venn | 45 km
Other cycle routes