The abreviation GR refers to the french "Grande Randonnée". It's a long distance route leading you through the Belgian Ardennes. When you follow the GR-route you're sure about following the nicest paths, connecting the Ardennes and the Eifel with in between the High Fens. This track is perfect to organize as a stagewalk.
5 stages pass in Bütgenbach:
- GR56 - Etappe Bütgenbach / Büllingen (9,5 km)
- GR56 - Robertville - Bütgenbach (13,1 km)
- GR56 - Bütgenbach - Losheimergraben (18,6 km)
- GR56 - Malmedy - Bütgenbach (22,8 km)
- GR56 - Etappe Robertville / Büllingen (26,4 km)
Check out the detailed GPS-maps below.